We the people – driven by our faith-rooted values of dignity, love of neighbor, and justice – demand that our elected officials pass policies that center our communities, meet our needs, reflect our values and remedy injustice. This includes:
- Compassionate, effective pandemic relief for all.
- Providing sustainable equity and ending systemic racism.
- Justice and dignity for LGBTQ people.
- Dignity, family unity and citizenship for all immigrants.
- Building an inclusive democracy for all people.
Join us for our thirty minute Coffee at the Capitol series every Wednesday at 12 p.m. ET where we will discuss ways to prioritize our communities and create a democracy reflective of all people.